Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome If you happened upon my blog, welcome and I hope you will continue to drop by to see anything I have added. I have my artwork displayed in several locations, Etsy , Imagekind, Facebook, and Fine Art America. What I would like to accomplish with this new blog is to help artists be seen on the web and that includes myself. It is such a daunting task to get yourself out there because there are so many of us trying to accomplish the same thing. We love to create and gain so much satisfaction when people appreciate our work enough to actually spend money on it. I get very upset when I go on forums and some who have only been around for a short time act as though they have it all figured out and criticize those of us that get frustrated. So please, keep creating and tell me how you feel about this marketing situation and what has worked for you. Thanks, Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat,
    Welcome to Blogworld! Your blog is JUST BEAUTIFUL and I look forward to many visits.
    Love,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete